1. ADVOCACY– Advocate for farmer and rancher equality on all government levels
2. MENTORSHIP – Recruit mentors and connect them with underserved and new farmers and ranchers (veterans, women, minorities and Native Americans).
3. OUTREACH – Create awareness and distribute information.
4. OPPORTUNITIES – Provide tools, resources and access to….
* Education and training (workshops, webinars, conferences, summits, grant writing) targeting foundation funding, heir property, and land stewardship;
* Access To The Legal System
* Financial Systems(CRA)
5. PARTNERS – Develop local, state, national and international partnerships
with community, business and entrepreneur professionals for small farmers